About Our Practice
The Buffalo Spine and Sports Medicine team consists of dedicated physicians, physician assistants, physical therapists, a chiropractor, and a professional support staff who work collaboratively in making it one of the largest physical medicine and rehabilitation practice in Western New York. Our expert clinicians help patients understand their condition and the treatment options necessary to achieve their goals and take back their lifestyles. Based in the Buffalo, NY area, we take pride in helping patients throughout Williamsville, Orchard Park, Amherst, NY, and the surrounding areas. Contact our offices today to learn more about our physical therapy and chiropractic care solutions, or to schedule a consultation!
- Nationally-recognized, non-surgical Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) practice for all generations
- Treatment ranges from musculoskeletal to spine injury rehabilitation
- Commitment to shared decision-making and coordinated care
- Emphasis on performance enhancement and functional improvement
- Utilizes electrodiagnostic testing and ultrasound visualization
- We place a strong emphasis on the role of the medical exam and medical history in evaluating patients, focusing on function.
- Pain management injections performed with imaging guidance