Comprehensive Consultation and Physical Exam
Prior to any manual treatment and or physical therapy, Buffalo Spine and Sports Medicine conducts a comprehensive physical exam which is performed by our board certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) physicians.
• The exam focuses on the biomechanical process and potential contributing factors
• Over 20 years experience diagnosing complex musculoskeletal problems.
My doctor became my advocate in working to find out exactly what was wrong and what I needed to get better. ~ Brooke, patient
The PM&R non-surgical, integrated model of care:
• Incorporates non-invasive diagnostic and treatment tools to diminish pain and improve function
• Involves a coordinated treatment plan that focuses on restoring patient’s function
• Includes clinical observations of patient’s movement to fully develop individualized therapies
• Integrates patient education and recommended exercises
• Utilizes electrodiagnostics and ultrasound to more accurately diagnose injury/condition